After the Philadelphia Visitor Experience Conference sold out last month, requests have been coming in for how to remotely access the conference. Philadelphia Emerging Museum Professionals are happy to offer the following options for those who are unable to attend the conference in person:
- Follow @phillyemp on Twitter. We will be live-tweeting the entire event from the opening of the doors at the Chemical Heritage Foundation through the end of the EMP Happy Hour & Museum Quizzo at Revolution House.
- Keep an eye on the hashtag #PVEC2014 using Hashtagr.co. Attendees and presenters are all being encouraged to use #PVEC2014 when discussing the event, and Hashtagr aggregates all #PVEC2014 mentions from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and several other social media outlets. (Be sure to click “Live View On” to keep your screen refreshing)
- Keep up to date with session discussions and polls through the PVEC PollEverywhere page. You will be able to participate in these live polls throughout the afternoon and see other responses from the conference.
- Join us after work at the EMP Happy Hour! You could find yourself on a Museum Quizzo team with one of the presenters or start up a discussion about conference highlights with those who were able to attend.
- Later next week, check back here at phillyemp.com for a detailed recap of the entire conference!