Join us at the Wells Fargo History Museum at 151 South Broad Street on Monday, February 22 as we kick off our Hire Learning programs for 2016! We will begin with a resume and cover letter panel discussion and workshop. Submit your questions to email@example.com and we will get to as many as possible during the panel discussion!
As you attend Hire Learning events this year, we encourage you to work on building relationships and strengthening your network. At this workshop in particular, sit with a panelist who works/has worked in the type of museum you would like to work in, or with a panelist who has experience in the field you are interested in. Over the next few months, you will have the opportunity to build on these meetings through Speed Networking, Trainings, Practice Interviews, and more.
- Amanda Edelman, Director of Marketing, Independence Seaport Museum
- Suzanne Harris, Prospect Research Analyst, Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Cynthia Helmstetter, Visitor Services Manager, Barnes Foundation
- Mickey Maley (Moderator), Interim Director of Museum Programs, Franklin Institute
- Emma Max, Programs and Operations Coordinator, the Woodlands
- Patrick Wittwer, Museum Manager, Wells Fargo History Museum
- Lauren Zalut, Director of Education and Tour Programs, Eastern State University